Why Join CSS?
Technology professionals have great opportunities to learn at CSS, particularly in exploring how their work developing a sophisticated technology platform intersects with the world of housing finance. At its core level, our work supports the U.S. housing market and impacts homeowners at every segment of the national economy.
High Impact, Learning Environment
At CSS, technology professionals can expect to have a big impact … but can also expect to learn a lot too, such as:
- How the U.S. securities markets operate and how the ongoing performance of those securities is communicated to investors.
- How a highly sophisticated software application performs on a daily basis and how to manage its agility.
- How large-scale data management is administered to support the business.
- How cutting edge, cloud-based tools are deployed to build on business knowledge and technological skills.
Capital Markets Professionals
In addition to technologists, CSS is always seeking experts in the capital markets who can contribute to our teams and the further development of the CSP. A strong background in operations and securities issuance and administration is important, yet anyone joining our company can expect to further build their own professional skills by learning cutting edge technology.
Our company offers great career growth opportunities for those interested in being part of one of the most exciting technology projects in the U.S. housing finance sector. When you join CSS, you will become immersed in an exciting multi-cultural work environment that positively embraces the contributions each of our professionals bring.
With the Common Securitization Platform, CSS has proven that it can run what it built … but bigger things are ahead.
What We Offer
- Strong compensation package.
- Health, dental, prescription drug, vision benefit programs.
- Flexible spending accounts, life and disability insurance.
- Financial benefits – 401K, tuition assistance, commuter benefit.
- Generous paid time off benefit.
CSS takes an active role in investing in our associates through professional development and training opportunities that will shape the rest of their career. We believe we offer a unique, rich experience that gives our leaders, technologists and associates high level skills that position them well for future career advancement, wherever their career takes them.
For example, our Learning and Licensing program allows employees to pursue job-related professional development, whether it’s a degree, a certification or license, or attending a conference to contribute to their individual skills and knowledge development.